Transportation and Environmental Sustainability Committee
The Transportation and Enviromental Sustainability Committee brings together citizens and officials responsible for transportation projects to share ideas about Cleveland Heights transportation projects, policies and practices, and will make recommendations on transportation issues and programs to City Council at least annually. The Committee will serve as a civic forum dedicated to improving conditions for walking, bicycling and riding transit for residents of all ages and abilities, and to finding optimal solutions for transportation issues facing the City.
- Ensure safe and convenient routes in our built environment so as to increase the number of residents walking, biking and using transit for commuting, errands and recreation every day. This will help reduce the city’s carbon footprint and contribute to environmental sustainability.
- Engage the civil sector and city government in a conversation on best practices for improving multimodal transportation options in Cleveland Heights and recommend which ones to adopt.
- Gain recognition for Cleveland Heights as a place where active modes of transportation and attractive transit options elevate the quality of life.
- Support economic development through excellent transportation options.
Sam Bell, Chair
For questions concerning the Transportation and Environmental Sustainability Committee, contact one of the following:
- Email Karen Knittel - Staff Member - for questions concerning the meeting agenda, minutes, meeting information, etc.
|April 28, 2022||Agenda|
|March 24, 2022||Agenda|
|February 24, 2022||Agenda|
|January 27, 2022||Agenda|