Who should I call if a water main breaks?

Call the Cleveland Water Emergency Dispatch Center at 216-664-3060 to report:

  • Broken Water Mains
  • Missing Manholes Covers
  • Other Water-Related Emergencies
  • Poor Water Pressure

Show All Answers

1. If I have an emergency, who do I contact?
2. If I have questions about water quality, who do I contact?
3. Who should I call if a water main breaks?
4. Who should I call if my sewer backs up in my basement?
5. How am I billed?
6. I am an owner, but I have the bill sent to my tenant each month. Will Cleveland Water mail the bill to my tenant?
7. I am experiencing a hardship. Does Cleveland Water offer any discount plans?
8. Is the transition charge a flat fee?
9. Can I pay my Cleveland Water bill at Cleveland Heights City Hall?